JASIC MIG 250P Compact Pulse Synergic Inverter Package JM-250P
The Jasic MIG 250P is a compact MIG/MAG/ MMA power source, the unit is feature rich and has synergic programs pre loaded with optimal parameters for inexperienced welders but with a provision of fine tuning for the experienced welder. The pulsed MIG mode allows for high quality welds with a spatter free finish.
Compact modern design, advanced IGBT technology
• Four welding modes include MMA, lift TIG, DC, MIG/MAG
• Functions such as accurate preset current/voltage, 2T/4T operation mode, synergic, gas selection, wire diameter selection, electronic inductance adjustment, and on-demand fan are available
• With synergic MIG, welding parameters can be automatically selected based on wire feed speed or material thickness
• Four roll drive unit
• DC MMA suitable for a wide range of electrodes in MMA
• Easy arc starting, low spatter, stable current which offers good weld bead shape
• Excellent weld characteristics
• Auto compensation for mains voltage fluctuation with automatic protective functions including overcurrent, overload, etc.
• AVR generator friendly
Inverter power source, MIG welding torch, Work return lead and clamp, Gas hose and regulator, Operating instructions, 5 year warranty