PARWELD XTM211DI Multi Process Inverter
The XTM 211DI MIG Inverter has 4 different processes available to the user making it ideal for the welding of Steels, Stainless Steels and Aluminium using the MIG, AC TIG, DC TIG or MMA process.
Instant swapping between the MIG and TIG processes with one touch of the torch trigger makes it well suited to pipe applications or multi process workshops.
- Large high-quality colour screen with multi language easy to follow digital interface
- View and adjust machine parameters from the MIG torch handle (*OLED torch optional extra)
- HF Start TIG
- Rapid synergic setup for MIG, TIG & MMA
- MIG Weld, down to 0.9mm thick material
- Instant swapping between MIG and TIG process with one touch of the torch trigger
- Memory function for all processes to save and recall welding programs
- Pulse TIG function for superior arc control
- 15Kg (300mm) Spool Size
- Dual Voltage 110/230V input
XTM211DI Comes with MMA Lead Set and Twin Gas Hoses.
XTM211DI-P1 Comes with MMA Lead Set and Twin Gas Hoses. Plus, 4 Button Control MIG torch and a Gas Regulator.
XTM211DI-P2 Comes with MMA Lead Set and Twin Gas Hoses. Plus, 4 Button Control MIG torch, 3 Button Control TIG Torch and a Gas Regulator.