PARWELD XTM255i Multi Process Inverter
The XTM 255i single phase MIG Inverter is a dual voltage high performance multi process power source capable of MIG, Lift TIG, and MMA welding. The LED digital displays show all parameters and data in real time.
The machine has built in synergic control, so welding parameters will adjust automatically when the current is changed, making it easy to operate.
110V / 230V dual voltage single phase
• Multi-process MIG/TIG/MMA
• Quick and easy selection of welding process, control type, material and wire size
• Synergic control • 2T/4T trigger latching
• Real time display of parameters and data • Soft switching technology improves efficiency • Clear visor to protect front panel controls • Fan on demand
• Supplied with gas hose and 3m earth lead • Comes ready assembled to trolley c/w drawer
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
XTM255I : Machine with trolley, work return lead and gas hose.
XTM255I-P1 : Machine with trolley, work return lead, gas hose, XP200A 4m long MIG torch and gas regulator.