PARWELD XTS163 160A MMA Inverter
The XTS 163 MMA uses latest technology to provide a compact and reliable machine, ideal for everyday applications. Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 163 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage. Generator Friendly The XTS 163 is able to cope with inputs that fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case.
- 230V input
- Lightweight 4.7kg
- 160A @ 25% duty cycle
- Electrode striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
- Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable & 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- Digital amperage display
- Over voltage & over current protection
- ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, 3m Electrode Holder
Option XT163-P1 Comes with a WP17V TIG Torch
3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan • Manufactured to IP23S,