PARWELD XTS163DV 160A MMA Inverter
The XTS 163DV operates on 230 or 110V supply using smart switching technology making it ideal for site use. Electrodes up to 3. 2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 163DV can be used for TIG Welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage. Generator Friendly The XTS 163DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
- Dual voltage 110/230V
- Smart switching
- 160A @ 25% duty cycle
- Generator friendly
- Easy electrode striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
- Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable, 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm
- Over voltage & over current protection
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, 3m Electrode Holder